advertisement

Photo Theme #8: INSIDE Feb 5-11

2260892803_07d10dab4a_b.jpg

Samson the eight month old German Sheppard and his owner Mike under Bully attack by my little girl Leah aka Princess Leah at three months.

nic.

you're not following the rules here!!!!

you post a picture (or set) dealing with the THEME and all shots must be taken within a week of announcement.

vuk.

p.s. mods, can you please remove offensive animal pictures.

Nick,

Pictures are welcome on pink fish, but your uploads miss the theme of this competition.

Joe

i've taken the bait here and done things properly...

Yes this is one way of saying that. It's just excellent and totally "INSIDE".

I liked F2D and "big band" most, although the book also led me to read more about Tesla, quite a character !

Omer

Failed a bit this week. Here's the submission, though

2261864051_efcb668b7c_o.jpg

Other possibles were

...and just to annoy vuk (this was actually taken with the theme in mind)

EDIT - just found another one (tenuously) taken for the theme

modesty, Richard ;) that's a lovely shot (as are the others).

re Vuk and animals pics* - is it case of preferring them on his plate than on his screen? we need to know.

Steve

*(obviously, a dog taking a whiz is a bit 'leftfield', i'll give him that)

*(obviously, a dog taking a whiz is a bit 'leftfield', i'll give him that)

Should I play style police and remove it? I do find it ugly, but we let people say things which put them in a questionable light in the audio room, so perhaps the same principle should apply here.

Matthew please send me your address my workplace wants to charge you for the 10 minutes I was trying to figure what's going on. A reflection, ok, but it still doesn't solve the centeral part ?
Liked it a lot though.

Should I play style police and remove it? I do find it ugly, but we let people say things which put them in a questionable light in the audio room, so perhaps the same principle should apply here.

Entirely up to you mods, Markus. I was merely asking why Vuk is so anti-animal/pet in general.

Hi all,

sorry i didn't read the rules. However,my pic of a dog taking a wee in the sea seems to have got a bit of a reaction. This got me thinking, what makes a good picture?

Pics that get a reaction or technically better pics albeit dull and pretentious
and simply trying too hard to be arty?

Whenever i've looked through a photographic magazine and observed the readers pic of the month, the winning photo is nearly always of good subject matter. A pic that say makes you laugh, cry, angry, ect ect.

So while some of you take technically very goog pics to me and i'm sure many others they are oh so dull. Why not take a pic of something interesting or of something that gets a reaction from the person who views it? Isn't that what makes a good photo?

Nick.

ps i'll remove the dog pic as i wouldn't want to offend any sensitive types out there.

advertisement

Back