advertisement

Phonography

I think the sensor has had an increase in size on the Xs and even better post processing so you’re in for a treat with it.

I will post some snaps shortly.... I’m no photographer but the XS has left my G7x mk2 lonely. To date the processing hasn’t been for the worse. I may take some snaps with IPhones 6, 7 and the XS for people to see the difference.

You’re right. The sensor is 30% larger IIRC. And it’s very evident. The flash is also much better than any previous iPhone.

I will post some snaps shortly.... I’m no photographer but the XS has left my G7x mk2 lonely. To date the processing hasn’t been for the worse. I may take some snaps with IPhones 6, 7 and the XS for people to see the difference.

You’re right. The sensor is 30% larger IIRC. And it’s very evident. The flash is also much better than any previous iPhone.

Now you're making me envious - haha! I'll be sticking with this X for at least 3 years barring any accidents/loss etc. I was quite happy with the 6 Plus until it had an argument with a deep puddle of water and lost. It had dropped out of my gym bag while I was getting out of the car and was in there for over an hour. I only realised when I couldn't find it after the class. I'm extra careful with this X even though it has better weather sealing. The 6 Plus had a very decent camera too but the X is a step on.

Amazing that your Xs is seeing you leave a very decent compact camera at home. That's £500 camera I think?

Now you're making me envious - haha! I'll be sticking with this X for at least 3 years barring any accidents/loss etc. I was quite happy with the 6 Plus until it had an argument with a deep puddle of water and lost. It had dropped out of my gym bag while I was getting out of the car and was in there for over an hour. I only realised when I couldn't find it after the class. I'm extra careful with this X even though it has better weather sealing. The 6 Plus had a very decent camera too but the X is a step on.

Amazing that your Xs is seeing you leave a very decent compact camera at home. That's £500 camera I think?

500 on the nose yes. It's a great compact and obviously better but not as convenient/compact as using my iPhone instead. If I had the X I wouldn't upgrade or be inclined tbh, I'll admit the camera is the perk of the phone ime. I only upgraded as I didn't like the size of iPhone +'s. Hence the max has no appeal to me. I won't part with the new phone until it's wrecked.

Looks like the end of the line for that rolling stock, Tony...

Judging by the building in the distance, that appears to be an airfield?

Ah, I know which one. We have Apaches regularly overflying us. They use a local former RAF base within their training programme, and I guess close proximity to London plays a part.

What is the purpose of that length of railtrack? Its only about 50 yards long.

What is the purpose of that length of railtrack? Its only about 50 yards long.

Suffolk Fire and Rescue use the former Bloodhound missile site as a training area. They’ve a variety of scenarios including a multi-storey building, rolled train carriage, car under a rolled lorry... you get the idea.

Yes, I'd already found it. Ok. I couldn't work out why there didn't appear to be any historic rail link through to there.

My pa in law was on Bloodhounds, amongst many other things, when he was in the RAF.

I wanted to work on aircraft, make them fit to fly etc. It wasn’t often that the Bloodhound guys saw their babies take to the air!

And too many armourers.....

My pa in law was on Bloodhounds

Was this him?:)

strangelove-bomb-drop.png

advertisement

Back