advertisement

Philips CD-460

Funk

pfm Member
I mentioned this unit in this thread a couple of years ago. It went back in a cupboard and got forgotten about. It's in reasonable cosmetic condition for its age and plays fine for a while but then gets a slight distortion; the drawer also lacks the oomph to drop the front fascia down by itself. Members mention on the thread these are probably easily fixed, alas I lack the skill or desire to do it myself.. It'd be a shame to just bin it, perhaps someone can give it another lease of life?

Would be happy for a PFer to have this as a project for a small donation (£10?) to Epilepsy Society.

Unfortunately it's unboxed so would need to be collection from Worthing, W.Sussex or I could meet within a reasonable distance.

OHGzl6L.jpg

xRbbMcy.jpg

VgKf3H3.jpg

Monday bump. If anyone would like this even without charity donation then they're welcome to it. It'll be going to the tip in a week otherwise.

Would be a shame to skip it. I'd have it but for the facts that A: I'm nowhere near you (Midlands) and; B: SWMBO would probably have a dicky-fit :eek::D

I do hate throwing stuff away, it sticks in the craw. If I can find a way of packaging it up would you like it for the cost of shipping? I might be able to bodge something box-wise.

I agree, it'd be a crying shame to chuck it.

I'd be up for taking it but only if it can be posted.

Well, if you WILL go and tell her.... :eek:
I tend to sneak them in whilst she is out shopping, if that covert operation is successful then I have had it for years if she notices :cool::D

Mike I'm sure you will restore it too, or better than it was when new;)

Alan

advertisement

Back