pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
EpZ3Jc.jpg

Somewhere in Provence, 1979.

Pentax ES/Kodak Tri-X

Good to have you back!

Thank you! :)

I've been looking in and admiring the images here as always, but just haven't felt much like taking pictures since moving house back in late April. My wife and I are now living in separate houses (we are still married and on good terms - it was very amicable) but it has taken me a while to get used to my 'new' life. I'm finally starting to feel settled and am hoping to have an enjoyable autumn / winter with (and without) the camera.

Lefty

Amar - here's hoping wherever life takes you, it's in a positive direction. Will look forward to your wonderful Autumn/Winter photographic contributions.

Oh!

For some reason, that's a surprise, Amar. Wishing you all the best.

Thank you Toby - I really appreciate that. It had been brewing for a while. Our main concern was for our son and so I guess we both sub-consciously didn't want to do it while he was too young. Thankfully he appears to have adapted very well to the new arrangements. (One week with me, one week with my wife). In fact, I'd go so far as to say he is coping better than either of us!

Amar - here's hoping wherever life takes you, it's in a positive direction. Will look forward to your wonderful Autumn/Winter photographic contributions.

Thank you Richard. We're both in a better place for sure and it was the right decision. Just takes a bit of time to get used to after having been together for 16 years and married for 13. On the plus side, I find myself with more time on my hands (but less money). I'm hoping to put that to good use over autumn / winter :)

Amar

Utmost-best wishes, Amar: for you, & yours, all. BT,DT.

We still need to meet for that 'local' walk of the places we both like .. : D

Sorry to hear of your troubles, Amar, and hope they are but brief bumps on the road to ultimate happiness.
Great to see your work here again, welcome back!

Utmost-best wishes, Amar: for you, & yours, all. BT,DT.

We still need to meet for that 'local' walk of the places we both like .. : D

Thank you for the good wishes Martin - much appreciated.

Indeed! You'll have to let me know when you're down this way. It would be great to go for a wander :)

Sorry to hear of your troubles, Amar, and hope they are but brief bumps on the road to ultimate happiness.
Great to see your work here again, welcome back!

Thank you - I really appreciate it.

I'm hoping to make it over to Snowdonia more often now with my new found spare time! We'll have to go for a wander some time :)

Amar

Thank you for the good wishes Martin - much appreciated.

Indeed! You'll have to let me know when you're down this way. It would be great to go for a wander :)

Thank you - I really appreciate it.

I'm hoping to make it over to Snowdonia more often now with my new found spare time! We'll have to go for a wander some time :)

Amar
Sure, PM me if you're over. I'd like that!

Thank you! :)

I've been looking in and admiring the images here as always, but just haven't felt much like taking pictures since moving house back in late April. My wife and I are now living in separate houses (we are still married and on good terms - it was very amicable) but it has taken me a while to get used to my 'new' life. I'm finally starting to feel settled and am hoping to have an enjoyable autumn / winter with (and without) the camera.

Lefty

Forest Gump. "Life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what flavour your going to get'
But wishing you the one you always wanted.

I'm in the middle of a year long mini-project photographing the Sir Harold Hillier Gardens month by month. Here are a couple from recent visits; the continuing hot weather is having a visibly detrimental effect on the plants, and we now have a hosepipe ban in force

52277540260_e4bd835b3b_b.jpg

52265032143_3300319a72_b.jpg

Fuji X-T30 & X10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back