advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tontine Hotel & neighbours taken from the iron bridge at Ironbridge.
51278868078_db0aea22cf_b.jpg

Oooh, come to daddy. :)

Haha!

Thought I'd do my bit by 'buying local'. (Marshall are about a 5 min drive from my house :) )

If I had to use one word to describe SV20h it would be 'loud'! :D Despite this being billed as a mini, studio version of a 1959SLP, it's still insanely loud! Even on the 5w mode, I can't get the volume much past 2/10 before I have to cower behind the sofa. Suffice to say an attenuator has been ordered :confused:

Lefty

Habitat no more

196 Tottenham Court Rd by Pete, on Flickr

what used to be the habitat flagship store on Totttenham Court Rd. A couple of weeks after I moved to London, with the money I'd saved disappearing at a rate of knots, I walked in here in November '91,had a chat with the store manager and started work a couple of days later as a Christmas temp. Worked for habitat in various roles until April 2003. Had some good times and made good friends in that building - it's sad to see it empty

Habitat no more

what used to be the habitat flagship store on Totttenham Court Rd. A couple of weeks after I moved to London, with the money I'd saved disappearing at a rate of knots, I walked in here in November '91,had a chat with the store manager and started work a couple of days later as a Christmas temp. Worked for habitat in various roles until April 2003. Had some good times and made good friends in that building - it's sad to see it empty

What a coincidence, I picked up a Terence Conran design book from a box outside a house today. It’s for Fruit of Loin #2 who is interested in a career in Architecture/interior design.

Always loved going into Habitat, but for some reason the item that sticks in my memory from them was a 70’s ashtray embossed with “Nosmo King”

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back