advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Amar - most kind! I don't usually do the early morning dog-walk but today was an exception. Such a beautiful start to the day. :)

It was certainly worth the early morning alarm call judging by those results! I rarely miss a foggy morning but today was the exception as I promised my son I'd play Lego with him and then make French Toast. I'd by lying if I said that part of me hadn't wished I'd gone out, but there will be more foggy mornings. Enjoyed building a Lego windmill and breakfast was lovely :)

The forecast is set fair for the rest of the day so I might try and venture out for sunset somewhere new and local. Time to get the OS map out....

Lefty

@Lefty and @Gromit.... Where do you live that you get so much fog? Can't remember the last foggy morning here!

@alanbeeb - I'm living in south/central Lincolnshire, about 10 miles south of Lincoln. We're close to the edge of the Fen which stretches east towards Boston, an area notorious for seriously thick fog some times of the year.

50986494221_d9f9f84c08_b.jpg

wcnjjt.jpg

eoM4Nu.jpg

Inspired by Gromit's early morning photo of the church, I thought I really ought to try, dragged myself out of bed and walked down to the village with the dogs. I've done it enough times to know that there's little chance of inspirational photos, so a hedge and a pond will have to suffice.

Looking through old images taken with my XF55-200 on the X-T2, trying to convince myself I don't need it on the X-E3.

This was taken in September 2016.

Alpha by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fujifilm X-T2 / XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back