advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
First outing with the new (to me) Sony RX100 III.

Found a nice little composition. Might have to return with the big camera....

Push by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Sony RX100 III

I think it's well documented that I am a huge fan of Mark LJ's work. I was inspired to go out (despite the conditions) from watching this video of Mark on Nigel Danson's YT channel, which came out this morning. Well worth a watch:

Lefty

Last edited:
Lovely, great luminosity, looks as though you caught that late sunlight.

Thank you :)

Fortunately, these woods are approx 5 mins from our place so once the sky began to clear, I dashed out. Still got caught in a hailstorm but with it being nigh on horizontal, I sheltered behind a large tree. I love this place.

First outing with the new (to me) Sony RX100 III.

Found a nice little composition. Might have to return with the big camera....

Push by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Sony RX100 III

Lefty

As we always said in musical circles...'It ain't the size of your instrument, it's the tunes you play on it'. Gorgeous. :)

UH5FvFr.jpg

Thanks, Richard.
I love this. When I was a Pentax ME Super owner I always wanted an LX but never got one.
Thanks, John. I'm a Pentaxian and owned a fair few of the Pentax bodies. A while back I sent them all away for a service and decided to move some of them on. The LX was one of those that got sold, and in doing so, it paid for all the servicing :) I kept my ME, ME Super and Spotmatic SP 500. The ME Super is a wonderful camera, it's so small, especially with the 40mm Pancake lens on it, it becomes overcoat pocketable.

@Mr Perceptive. Thanks, David. I've been going through some of my negatives and this one dates back to 2012. Banging my own drum here. This image made its way into The Pentax Photogallery, titled as Osseous :)
Liverpool Museum is the shoebox shaped building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back