advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What camera equipment did you use for these shots?..they are exceptionally sharp detailed images..
It might be a surprise to you that I used only a compact Panasonic GX7 in conjunction with an Olympus 45mm F1.8 lens at that time. I was going to take some snap shots for the scenery at Weston Super Mare sea front four years ago but when I arrived there I saw numerous seagulls flying around everywhere. Many of them were so closed to me that I thought the tiny Olympus lens which I got was adequate enough for the job. After I got home, even I was amazed with the results overall.

50561435852_9e1e4dc5e3_b.jpg

It might be a surprise to you that I used only a compact Panasonic GX7 in conjunction with an Olympus 45mm F1.8 lens at that time. I was going to take some snap shots for the scenery at Weston Super Mare sea front four years ago but when I arrived there I saw numerous seagulls flying around everywhere. Many of them were so closed to me that I thought the tiny Olympus lens which I got was adequate enough for the job. After I got home, even I was amazed with the results overall.

Incredible..so so sharp...amazing detail...quite an impressive lens...

In M43 circles, that Oly 45-1.8 is quite possibly the biggest bang-per-buck going. A superb little lens, not just for the price but superb, period.

Scotland, the light and the land. Sunset storm over the Summer Isles and the mountains of Assynt:

50547219122_540fe3ce1e_b.jpg

50548609407_9087c65599_b.jpg

Wonderful.

Reminds me of one day driving up Glencoe, a mixture of sunshine and showers. Some parts lit and others dramatically dark. I wish I had a camera with me that day. Another day saw us driving up from Macrihanish passing Islay and Jurra on wonderful sunny day. The Scottish landscape has so much to offer.

50512775407_68a2756f2c_b.jpg

(Auto) Bahnstormers in Suburbia Nikon D4+AF Nikkor 70-200 2.8 FL/E 1/800 sec f5.6 ISO160 hosted on Flickr, all rights reserved

Magazine photoshoot, three BMW e24 M635CSi meet up in the arse-end of the world some ~33-35 years after their build dates (respectively). Cirrusblau Metallic, German Racing Beige (aka Bronzitbeige Metallic), Zinnoberrot.

And a fair time afterwards in post processing surely?

50512775407_68a2756f2c_b.jpg

(Auto) Bahnstormers in Suburbia Nikon D4+AF Nikkor 70-200 2.8 FL/E 1/800 sec f5.6 ISO160 hosted on Flickr, all rights reserved

Magazine photoshoot, three BMW e24 M635CSi meet up in the arse-end of the world some ~33-35 years after their build dates (respectively). Cirrusblau Metallic, German Racing Beige (aka Bronzitbeige Metallic), Zinnoberrot.

Where is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back