pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2019 part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_3140crop_1.jpg

-Steve
Ooh! Quick! collective noun for Klein Bottles1
Ha there isn't one: with no boundary, they are all the same group %}

@ian123running

I’d have been at the old Sitges-Terramar race track! ;)
Autodromo Terramar Sitges: Very good tip-off @Tony Lockhart . I went today with the iPhone. Amazing place nestled among the vineyards around Sitges south of Barcelona. The massive banked circuit looks intact, if tatty. Hard to break in to with lots of forbidding signs and fences - I suffered for the art!. Built in the '20s and not raced since the '50s.

IMG_4426 by Ian123_running, on Flickr

Must have been incredible in the day. Found this 2012 youtube film of Audi R8 and it all looks like this now but without the sound effects...

@Mr Perceptive - these work really well David. Very nice indeed. The makings of a nice project methinks.

Lefty

Amar, thanks, I got quite a bit of information from one of our group about other locations within the quarry, I'm planning a visit back going lightweight (just X100F) with my son (and his drone) to see if we can find stuff off the beaten track. I need the atmospheric weather though and unfortunately this doesn't always co-incide with my available time.

A project may well be within the making, as I think that the quarry looks good processed in this style, I've got a couple of thousand of shots from previous visits, I might on a rainy day go back and re-process some, watch this space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back