advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

That's scary Drummerman! Was that taken at a fishmonger?

Here's one from a recce in a new woodland. Initial impressions are that it's good for a walk, maybe not so great for photography. I might have to return when the conditions are more favourable to see if my verdict changes...

Stand Off
by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Nikon D800E / Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8

Lefty

Looks pretty ok to me Amar!

@eternumviti - Thanks Toby! This was the only composition I could find with any real promise. Although there was a path to the immediate right of the frame which made composition tricky.

Lefty

Here's one from a recce in a new woodland. Initial impressions are that it's good for a walk, maybe not so great for photography. I might have to return when the conditions are more favourable to see if my verdict changes...

Stand Off
by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Nikon D800E / Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8

Lefty

amar.

are there no longer any mosquitoes in europe these days? i went into the woods a week ago to try something and lasted about 1 minute (seriously).

amar.

are there no longer any mosquitoes in europe these days? i went into the woods a week ago to try something and lasted about 1 minute (seriously).

Thankfully mosquitos aren't a problem in the UK. (I got bitten by mosquitos when taking that lighthouse image in Ibiza!). However, we do get midges in the summer in the north during summer. (I am in the south so again, this isn't a problem for me)

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back