advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
pete.

that last one is very nice, but the background is highly distracting and spoils the magic -- have you tried cloning out?

It’s a plant has leaves so I left it in, and I didn’t think it was a problem.

What about the green one? :)

Pete

It’s a plant has leaves so I left it in, and I didn’t think it was a problem.

it's not a "problem" -- just that the image has way more impact without the untidiness/distraction in what is essentially negative space.

a quick attempt:

pete_flower.png

What about the green one? :)

light green can be OK.

ah, i thought it was something around the corner from you. of course, there are a lot of natural spots in this massive country, but close to me is relatively flat and dominated by big, messy (and green) trees. the lake (ontario) is impressive as a large body of water, but not so interesting for photography (just do a google search, if you don't believe me).

Trees are good :)

In all seriousness, Canada (and particularly Banff) is pretty high on the list of places of love to visit and photograph. (Although the risk of bear attacks puts me off a bit!)

Lefty

In all seriousness, Canada (and particularly Banff) is pretty high on the list of places of love to visit and photograph. (Although the risk of bear attacks puts me off a bit!)

banff is very nice (i was there a log time ago, before getting seriously into photography), but it's as close to me as the UK!

I give in, what is this Vuk? Grain silos?

i think so, but they have long been abandoned. the surrounding lot serves as parking for people going to waterfront raves, so was very empty on a late monday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back