advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
THanks for the kind comments re: my last couple of posts

The tunnel one involved quite a bit of setting up, trying to find a view where there were not dripping puddles through the roof in the field of view was more challenging that it looked!

DSCF8260_BW_800px.jpg

Inside, looking out: rough cut from a project completion today.

+1 :)

Durdle Door's been photographed so many time it's become something of a cliché QUOTE]

You're absolutely right, and I did hesitate about uploading it, especially after your comment about 'long exposure watery stuff!" However, I'm pleased if it brought something new. A lot of shots seem to be taken higher up showing the curve of the bay with a heavily processed sunset which doesn't appeal at all

Martin - if that's one of your projects it looks rather good, as is the photograph, particularly the movement in the escalator

A lot of shots seem to be taken higher up showing the curve of the bay with a heavily processed sunset which doesn't appeal at all

Absolutely - such images look so contrived too. Managing to get something new out of a well-worn subject (photographically speaking) is fantastic, and in which case I doff my cap to you. :cool:

A bit of Lincolnshire sky - we don't have many hills in Lincs, but our skies stretch for miles and miles...

Tattershall Church by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Olympus E-M1/M.Zuiko 12-40 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back