advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2015 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoops, you're going to fall in love with that FA* lens - mine is almost permanently attached to the camera.

I think you may be right, I have the FA20-35 as well but the FA* just has something about it based on my first few shots.
I have the FA43 and FA135, and plan to buy a FA*85 in the coming month(s) to replace my K85 f1.8, so will be ready for the FF. I want to try the FA*24 on the MZ-S too.

My copy is mint, and I mean mint, its also very sharp in the centre wide open, borders (as to be expected) don't sharpen up until f5.6 and above but that's not really what this lens is about, IMO.

Not the best photo technically but I like the 3D effect, shooting wide open helps but very minimal PP on this one, great contrast out of the camera!

Celica Roof by Robert Seymour, on Flickr

Celica by Robert Seymour, on Flickr

Mine isn't mint, the glass is perfect but the lens body is scratched in places so I'd say E+ condition. It was sent by Pentax UK to Pentax France to be re-calibrated (infinity focus was outta wack) a few years ago, they had it that long (3 months) I thought they'd lost it, and so did Pentax UK, when it was eventually returned the little slip inside said, No Charge Pentax Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back