pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2013 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

trancera

pfm Member
View when eating chips...

u9Za2B1.jpg

Pete,

I'm out of Neopan 400 and have been looking for alternatives rather than just reverting to HP5. I'm currently trying Rollei Retro 400S as i was quite interested in it's increased IR sensitivity. I'm not convinced though, I think i prefer HP5.

I thought I was out too but found a roll lying around. I've been using Tri-X instead.
I do miss Neopan400 at £1.99 a roll

What do you make of iPernity Pete? I've had a couple of folk asking me to join but never seen it before. I'm not a fan of the new Flickr.

apothecary by :paul:, on Flickr

I'm not over enthusiastic with the new Flickr either, so I joined that ipernity, but no way can I figure out how to share, grab the BBcode to post on here - as far as I can tell, it's like flickr was before the update.

PS - you can import your Flickr photo's over into ipernity - I've just done it with this one and it works like a charm. You might want to strip your exif details though.

I like the lack of clutter. It does seem that quite a few of my Flickr contacts have moved over ( some very good photographers amongst them). Still finding my way around though.
Paul - to get the bb code you need to go to the more options drop down, click on view all sizes, choose the size you want and you will find the code if you click " post this photo in a blog or external page"

Paulicus - love that. Echoes of my grandfather's pharmacy seen as a child. I still have a bottle or two as pictured on the second row on the left - wide neck for filling, with removable ground-to-fit glass pourer, stoppers and all. One of them makes a great decanter :D

Cheers for the info Pete - you need to be a club member too!

Glad it sparked a happy memory Martin - I like photographing stuff like that...here's another. The shop fitments are from John Downward's chemists shop in Kendal

John Downward apothecary par Paul Wood, on ipernity

I see a face in the telephone

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back