advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2009 part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
From November but processed today
James Ellroy at the GFT Glasgow - "Blood's a rover" reading.

4214035848_1f0fc6eae2.jpg

Rollei Delta3200

Only got 20 out of the 30 portraits I set myself to do by Christmas, a few arrangements fell through but hopefully re-arranged. Still hope to geta few more done in the next couple of weeks.

Set here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_tainsh/sets/72157622585599401/show/

Only got 20 out of the 30 portraits I set myself to do by Christmas, a few arrangements fell through but hopefully re-arranged. Still hope to geta few more done in the next couple of weeks.

Hi Pete

I think that might be the best one yet :)

Give us a shout if you want to meet up and I can sit for you if you want.

C.

Cheers for the kind comment Richard. I've got the PFM photo room to thank for any improvement in my pics, as I usually just nick other peoples ideas for inspiration.

Whilst having a few days off work I've set myself the task of getting out every day with the camera - this usually means going to the beach as it's the only place to walk without slipping over on me bum. A couple of friendly fellahs there today -

seals1.jpg

seals2.jpg

Recently got a S/H Sigma 70-300 APO at a good price, both above were taken with it in poor light at the full 300 end, then cropped. Not great shots I know, and it was so baltic I could hardly press the shutter.

nice shots Marmite. I was at the seaside in Northumberland (freezing) on Monday and the colours make for classic colour photography. I also admire people who can do seaside shots in B&W

Cliff

Just working through some old photo sets. Here's a snap from a trip to the Caribbean:

4224870165_b95ed42b53_o.jpg

Lefty

That is lovely John. I must try my hand at landscapes. It's something I don't get much opportunity for and would give me a good excuse to get out and take in some beautiful scenery.

Here's another snap from my time in the Caribbean:

4224850897_d6c48c3394_o.jpg

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back