advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Steve

Thanks for the comments, the third one does look a bit better bigger, i was just bored at w**k. It is a bit much i agree.

Cheers

Lee

A few from this morning

2971790036_e677ef2d1c.jpg

2970950097_fa04647a2e.jpg

2971793308_b071a0b590.jpg

2971794020_df2f5335d0.jpg

Lee:)

PP, the top 2 are excellent. The third doesn't work for me, it just reminds me of life without my glasses. People have said here it's possibly that I don't "get" impressionism, but TBH it's got SFA to do with that, if like me you've lived with myopia for 30-odd years blurry stuff is just a chore.

NB this has nothing to do with creative use of focus, I'm happy with that, as per the recent winner where only part of the frame was sharp. What doesn't work is when the whole frame is blurred, it has me rubbing my eyes and reaching for my specs (invariably already on my face!).

Largely agree, for largely similar reasons.
Mull

I do use a Fuji GX617 - but the photo above was cropped from a Canon 5D, which is a bit easier to travel with.

I thought it was about time I joined in here. This was shot over the weekend at Plaza de Castilla in Madrid. Some perspective correction has been applied but not as much as it looks like the scene needs ;)

MadridPerspective.jpg

Canon EOS 400D/EF-S 17-85 IS

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back