advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm all these suggestions are actually far more interesting that what it actually is. I might keep it to myself now.
Can I just check, it's not just me that can see the pumpkin face in it? Or should I do another explanation diagram?

Oh we can see it, just now that you've built it up we need the catharsis of explanation.

Some kind of pinhole camera freakery..? Or a Real Bad Day for little fish in the Marianas Trench?

It's just the reflection of a lampshade on the back of my phone :/ The pumpkin is the Apple logo, the face is the lampshade and the V's are just the bulb reflection. Kind of boring really. Still, I've taken the mundane and filled it with danger and excitement, that has to be worth something right? :)

just sticking this here so the explanation and the picture are next to each other , after going back and forth between pages 3 times...

2781624327_8d64837a4a.jpg

1_May_2small.jpg

One or two people passed favourable comment on this when I posted it a few months ago; post processing doesn't quite cover it but this is how it ended up:

matilda.jpg

Thanks Tiger.

Those are really nice Tantris.

I like the finished article Coda, the verticle lines are reet nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back