advertisement

pfm DIY supplies – equipment wire

Yes, though none of the PTFE stuff. I've got miles of the other stuff though. I take your point about it being in the wrong room - it's been here a lot longer than the diy classifieds room and I notice requests here. By saying that I can combine wire orders with records and CDs, and that's more than Maplin, Farnell, RS etc can claim!

Perhaps if you add a new thread linking to here in the DIY Classifieds and make it sticky, you may sell some of it ;).

Hi Tony,
Could I purchase:

Standard 7/0.20
3m black, red (3x2=6)
1m white, grey, purple, orange, green, blue (1x6=6)

Standard 16/0.20
3m black, red (3x2=6)
2m orange, green (2x2=4)

6+6+6+4=22
£5.50

Many Thanks,
Lucas

Hello Tony

Please can I have 1m each of 7/0.2 in black, red, white, purple, orange and blue and 4m each of 16/0.2 in black, red, green and orange? Can do bank transfer if you want to avoid fees.

Thanks
Leigh

Tony,
Any of this wire still available?
Looking for about 4m of each red, black and green plus 2m grey and purple of 7/0.2 i.e. 16m total. Also 2m each red, black and green 16/0.2 i.e. 6m total. Can pay by paypal.
Cheers,
Andy P

Thanks Andy, I’ll sort that out later.

PS Covid 19 shipping restrictions apply at present so whilst I’ve got loads of this stuff (I’ve just updated the opening post with a new picture) it likely only makes economic sense right now as an add-on to a more substantial record or CD order.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back