advertisement

pfm DIY supplies – equipment wire

Thanks, PM sent.

Tony.

PS loads of brown & orange still left and huge, huge amounts of the non-ptfe stuff.

Thanks Tony, I'll take 1m each of brown and orange ptfe then please. Payment will I spose be by cheque. Can you PM me cost, payment and post details please.

ta

James

Hi Tony L,
Can you e-mail me a total price inc post/packaging for:
7/0.20 black, red- 5m each
16/0.20 black, red-4m each and green-2m
20m total at 25p a metre
£5-00 plus p&p- payment via paypal, post to E-Midlands UK

Best regards TFM (the fat metallurgist)

Many thanks, PM sent.

Tony.

PS I've removed your email from your post to spare you from any spam it might pick up being openly published.

Tony

Is any of this wire ideal for wiring up crossovers and inside loudspeaker enclosures?

Brian

Hi Brian, to be honest I have no idea. It is certainly thinner than the type one usually sees in that role, but please bare in mind I am very firmly in the 'non-technical' half of the pfm userbase so I just don't know - this wire was very kindly donated to the site, I just measure, cut, pack and post!

Tony.

Hi Brian, to be honest I have no idea. It is certainly thinner than the type one usually sees in that role, but please bare in mind I am very firmly in the 'non-technical' half of the pfm userbase so I just don't know - this wire was very kindly donated to the site, I just measure, cut, pack and post!

Tony.

Thanks for the reply. If it's thinner it probably wouldn't be what I'm after. I'm looking for an alternative to the IPL HU1, which is getting quite expensive for the quantity I need for my homebrew speakers, given that I've put the crossovers outside the cabinets as well.

Brian

Hi, yes, most if not all is still available, though some of the PTFE is getting close to running out. Let me know what you want and I'll see if I can fill the order.

Tony.

If you've got it 3 metres of each of the ptfe would be good. Let me know what you've got and total including postage

cheers

James

if you have any ptfe left i'll take 5m of black and orange

which'd be a fiver.....i guess pm me with paypal details

many thanks

mark

I've still got brown and black in PTFE plus tons of the non-PTFE stuff, i.e. many, many non-opened reels.

Tony.

Hi Tony,

Can I get 5 metres each of the brown and black PTFE please? Do you have any other colour PTFE, even odd scraps?

Postage to USA please!

Kind regards,
Carl

I've cut you the black and brown and found some light green (not much, you can see the reel) and a lot of orange.

Tony.

PS not much black left now.

Everything is in the UK, and wire types / stock levels are almost exactly the same as in the 1st post of the thread except I only have orange, brown, and a small amount of black and light green of the PTFE stuff left. I don't know exactly how much of the latter is left as it's hard to gauge by eye without winding the stuff off the reel. I have miles of the non-PTFE stuff.

Tony.

advertisement

Back