advertisement

Peter (Pedro) Dixon RIP

SteveS1

I heard that, pardon?
It is with a hugely heavy heart that I report that PFM member and fellow music fan Pedro Dixon (Pedro83) died suddenly in June, he was 37.

Pedro contributed to PFM from 2010 and was known to several members here. I first had contact with him during the purchase of some headphones and we had corresponded regularly on a range of interests ever since. He was originally from East Yorkshire, but based in Portugal from where he ran a UK survey business. I know that he has been grateful for the help and support of some members here with aspects such as the design of his web site and some IT advice. I spoke at length with his dad this afternoon and he asked me to pass on the sad news to the forum and his appreciation to those of you Pedro counted among his friends.

My thoughts are with his dad Gary, all Pedro's family and his many friends. He will be much missed, RIP.

That’s terrible news... I remember having an entertaining late night phone call from him a couple of years ago when he was thinking of buying something I had for sale. I hadn’t realised he was so young. My sympathies to his family.

That's awful news - I had guessed from his avatar that he wasn't that much older than me and shared an interest in watches, tech etc.

RIP Pedro

RIP Pedro.
Awful news when anyone passes, but that is just too young. Thoughts are with the family.

Bloody hell. RIP Pedro. Only 37. Born in the year I sat my O levels and started riding a moped about. That's a shock.

RIP Pedro, such a shame and too young. It was only few months ago I was helping him do some intricate corrections to his partners thesis

advertisement

Back