advertisement

Peter Fonda RIP

Cheese

Bitter lover
Easy Rider was, let’s face it, rather so-so, and after that he rarely found good roles. I still feel some affection for him and a lifestyle that feels so unreal with today’s eyes.

The Hired Hand, The Trip and Wild Angels were fantastic. Shame he didn’t quite manage the leap from Corman to the mainstream with the success of Bruce Dean or Jack Nicholson. RIP.

And he was hifi-fan too... wonder if he has ELS-57s to go with the Quad amps? Stereo too which still must have been fairly rare in 1961 - the newly wed Mrs & Mrs Fonda at home.
2940.jpg

Got to be honest, though, he was a long way from being a great actor like his dad.

And he was hifi-fan too... wonder if he has ELS-57s to go with the Quad amps? Stereo too which still must have been fairly rare in 1961 - the newly wed Mrs & Mrs Fonda at home.
2940.jpg

Got to be honest, though, he was a long way from being a great actor like his dad.

I was waiting for someone to post that, I noticed the Quad set up in the Graun's picture tribute too.

2940.jpg

Looks like a copy of Miles’ Sketches Of Spain on the floor behind, Richter’s Rachmaninov 2 top of the held pile, and Ella’s Like Someone In Love under the foot, so, Mathis excepted, not bad taste at all! The lack of an inner on the Kingston Trio album is deeply worrying though.

advertisement

Back