advertisement

[WTD] Pentax Spotmeter V

Retro

pfm Member
Hi all,

I'm looking for a Pentax Spotmeter V, the analogue one.

Anybody got one in good working condition, ideally with zip case that they are willing to move on?

Regards,

Graham.

I do have one of those - I will dig it out - I bought it years ago but have never used it since film days. It has a zip case and as I recall is in decent condition.
I'll update you later if you like...
Neil

Hi Graham,
I found it... It has an old "V640PX" battery which you can't buy any more so people use 3 stacked LR44's (I think) - but the needle deflects when the trigger is pulled and varies as you would expect given the reflectance of the target.
It's in excellent condition and has all the parts (lens cap, zipped case, strap, manual (one printed A3 sheet but the original). I'll put some 1.5V button cells in it but it seems to be fine. If you have an email I could send you some photos I got my kids to take...
Neil

Hi Neil,
that'l be great.
I'll send you my email address by private mail.

Regards,

Graham

I have one too in excellent condition with case, strap and lens cap. I won’t interfere with your discussions with Neil, but if that doesn’t happen you may wish to contact me. Thanks

I have one too in excellent condition with case, strap and lens cap. I won’t interfere with your discussions with Neil, but if that doesn’t happen you may wish to contact me. Thanks
Hi Andrew,

I'm actually sorted now, but many thanks for the offer.

Regards,

Graham.

That’s fine. Pleased to hear you’re sorted out. I used to use mine when trying to use Ansel Adams’ zone system for exposure control in black and white film photography. It’s a great tool. I hope you enjoy using it.

advertisement

Back