advertisement

Peg Leg Rega Saturn

Gerard124

Tempus fugit, memento mori
I just noticed one of the feet on my Rega Saturn is shorter than the other three feet.

The player is only sitting on 3 of the feet, the fourth foot is not touching the stand below - I can slip a piece of thin card under it. Is there anyway to adjust these legs to rectify this?

Can't you get it some short leg shoes?

Derby-Ankle-Boots-for-65-mm-leg-length-difference-copy.jpg

Looking underneath my two Rega (2000 series) cases, the P9 TT PSU has round head posi screws and the IOS phono looks to have the rivets. Both sit nice and flat on all four feet.

Might also be warping of the support or casework. Shim to suit sounds (sorry) like the best solution.

Very embarrassing.

Ikea FFS

Player was placed on a brand new 4x4 Eket unit one week ago, this it now appears is not completely flat.

An old credit card under the leg has sorted.

Sorry Rega :)

To be fair the 4x4 Ekets are spot on for storing LPs, economical and a doddle to assemble.

To be fair the 4x4 Ekets are spot on for storing LPs, economical and a doddle to assemble.

A box. Ikea can make, a box.

If you're an old fart like me you'll know the way in which Ikea quality has dropped over the years. Some of the better desks they used to make don't even have an equivalent any more. They charge a lot of money for stuff that isn't very sturdy.

advertisement

Back