advertisement

Peep show :D

johnnym said:
I always thought the episode where they ran over the dog was up there with the best of them.

My favorite episode was the one with the rich girls on the house boat.

Same episode I think. It was a classic.

I didn't like Peep Show at first. Maybe because it is, like The Office, the comedy of discomfort. Or maybe because for the first series they actually wore cameras on their head and it subtly triggered my travel sickness.

At the time it seemed cutting edge, but seems more homely now.

Not getting on with the current Mitchell & Webb vehicle, 'Back'. Probably won't bother with the last few episodes. Prefer Mrs Mitchell's show.

I don't want to get the DVD and start watching with my wife and find out it has questionable subject matter.

Louballoo

It is 100% questionable subject matter, but my wife loved it (apart from the "he ate mummy" episode - that was a bit too much for her animal loving side).

"Mark is that normal pooing ? Because it doesn't sound like normal pooing. And it doesn't smell like normal pooing"

DLcv0k_VWs_AAESaj.jpg

Someone pointed out that Grant Shapps looks like Robert Webb if he played Mark instead of Jez, and now I can't unsee it.

I loved Marina Hyde's comment that he'd been undermining his own Prime Minister by going round TV stations saying he had thirty names.

advertisement

Back