advertisement

Peep show :D

linnfomaniac83

I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!
Since signing up to netfix I have rediscovered peep show, and have started watching it again from the first episode, I appreciate it more now than the first time.
Seroiusly it's got to be one of the funniest tv shows I have ever seen!

Oh no I'm now getting an angry lapdance!

I still think that scene in the office cupboard with Dobby is one of the most erotic things I've seen on TV. Just a shame David M had to be the other side.

I don't want to get the DVD and start watching with my wife and find out it has questionable subject matter.

Louballoo

It's realtively innocent and not sexist, just very very funny :D

It's not exactly mr been though, don't show it to your primary school kids!

Peep Show is very English humour though. I suspect it doesn't cross the Channel or Atlantic well if we are talking a relatively mainstream audience.

However, Super Hans is a genius:

Last edited by a moderator:
Peep Show is very English humour though. I suspect it doesn't cross the Channel or Atlantic well if we are talking a relatively mainstream audience.

However, Super Hans is a genius:

I dunno, I think the scene where Jeremy's blacked up and Nancy says 'Now f**k me and pretend I'm your mum' is pretty universal comedy.

Last edited by a moderator:
DLcv0k_VWs_AAESaj.jpg

Someone pointed out that Grant Shapps looks like Robert Webb if he played Mark instead of Jez, and now I can't unsee it.

This spaced, it crowd, and black books are essential viewing for anyone imho

Black books pips it for me and prolly travels across the pond better than peep show

advertisement

Back