advertisement

Pedja Rogic TDA1541 schematic

IDM

pfm Member
Hi,

I bought all the parts to build Pedja's I/V conversion scheme for the TDA1541 DAC, but have mislaid my copy of the circuit. Have now found that Pedja's website has gone am stuck! Does anybody have a copy they could either post or scan and email?

Thanks in advance.

Ian

Hi many thanks that looks like a slight revision of the circuit I was looking for. The version I remember used 2SK170 fets. I think this looks like more recent.

Thanks
Ian

I thought the AYA was private and the schematic was only for people buying Pedja boards, seems Pedja has had some trouble, thats such a shame :mad:

Also the discrete I/V that was made public before the AYA was a little simpler - I'm not sure if its the same in the AYA.

Was that the one you wanted Ian ?

Hi
I was looking for the version that was on Pedja's website. From what I remember of the website there were two circuits described, though only the first circuit was actually shown and this circuit I am sure used the 2SK170. I would be grateful for any versions that people have as I am sure I will recognise the right one.

Cheers
Ian

Ian,

Try googling for ad844_c-b_i-v_sch.gif - there's a copy over on the DIYHiFi forum.

I also have a PDF of the discrete version, let me know if that's the one you want, and I can mail it to you.

Cheers,

Ron

I think thats the one Ian needs Ron, with three levels of transistors.

Mines on the old harddrive which I will dig out if needed.

I think he wants the one before AYA which uses AD844 as a common base and 2sk170's as output buffers, this bypasses the AD844 internal output section

Hi Thanks to everyone who has responded. Cyteen emailed me a PDF of the 2SK170 version so I am sorted:)

However, seeing as there is discussion of different versions, is there an opinion of which is the best?

Cheers
Ian

Well theres the simpler to produce AD844 version, which Pedja then went on to try to beat with Transistors. I believe he did but only marginally and therefore only if yor implementation is very good (mine wasn't ;)) Then came they AYA I believe.

You could start with the simpler 844 to have a good example to compare against.

Just a note, if you plan on using the AD844 as a common base you must also implement the DC nulling circuit on the output of the TDA1541, above 10mV DC on the AD844's inputs causes it to clip quite bad

Hi there,
Does anybody have the TDA1541 schematics discussed above? I am looking for a pdf online but cannot find it...
Thanks in advance for any help.

^ I have it. I don't see any means of adding an attachment. Shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send it to you.

Chris

advertisement

Back