1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] PEACHTREE I-DECCO Digital Integrated

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Aural, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Aural

Aural Chris the Full Range fan

Peachtree iDecco Integrated amp inc iPod Cradle

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/idecco/idecco.html
    Award-winning sound it seems!

Highly rated integrated with built-in dac.Plus valve buffer.
    Plus 30 pin cradle for iPod use - digital output wired to the dac, great for lossless downloads.
    Plus other digital inputs.
    I bought to use as headphone, night-time use, but Tinnitus has near curtailed this. I use lossless downloads in a 160 gb iPod to great results.

Always covered when not in use so as new. Working perfectly. Would keep but too powerful for my horns –or the Ocellias.

Initially £999, now £460 to Fish followers!.

Can post –have original box -for £15 but much prefer collection ; Bristol BS11

Great amp.
    Pics on request-just message me.

Start of Hi-Fi reduction. Hafler Pre/power soon, plus Pass F3. MHDT Havana. Opera Consonance Horns. Ocellia Calliope .21 speakers

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  2. Aural

...."And even for this perfectionist, it's quite good enough: During its time in my home, the Peachtree iDecco proved so delightful, so indispensable, that I had no choice but to buy it. A perfectionist-quality music system—just add speakers!—with a three-figure price?"
    Art Dudley; Stereophile.

Remember - Dac with variable jitter+filter /Pre-amp/Power amp/digital inputs/iPod cradle-digital

3. Vince Parkin

Vince Parkin pfm Member

I had one of these and it is indeed an excellent bit of kit. Sounds and looks lovely and the power rating is very conservative, it is really powerful.
    Some one is going to get a lovely, does it all, bit of gear.
    Glws

4. Aural

Apparently it has high WAF (Wife approval factor!) besides being Pre-Amp/Dac/Digital iPod cradle/AND Power Amp.
    Perhaps a little unsuited to Hi-Fi fans of muulti-boxes (Not a 5th Element reference)

5. Aural

Art Dudley liked them-with Quad 57s?

6. Aural

Booster.

7. Aural

Sounding good last night via Wharfedale Isodynamic 'phones! Peach is a good description!

8. Aural

up again?

9. Aural

Great amp for TV AND audio with multi-digital inputs.

10. Aural

Does anyone else use (Lossless downloads)iPod as source? 160 GB Classic holds loads and sounds lovely.
    Keep hearing little details hidden away on tracks. (Via Planar - Isodynamic - phones.)

11. Aural

12. mr sneff

mr sneff pfm Member

The Peachtree is great, I have a decco 2. Great as an integrated amp, even better as a DAC/Preamp - in my case into a Quad 306.

13. Aural

WE should start a Peachy club?
    A bit leftfield in a hobby concerned with seaparate units maybe, but great sounding things nevertheless.
    Neat and tidy too!

I have the original shipping box ready.....