advertisement

Paul Hynes design ltd - email says ‘now closed’

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you know, I cottage bud phonostages, despite the high cost, relatively speaking, I never take a penny until its installed and the customer happy. I'd never pay upfront for anything, if a vendor can't scrape together the funds to operate I'm not front funding their hobby.

if the business activity continues pretty much along the same lines after taking people's money without delivering what they purchased I think we can safely dismiss good intentions

Yeah
Who knows if Onix had good intentions
Somebody believed in that, but the number of people involved with prepayments, -even the most naive ones-, got smaller and smaller.

Who knows what went wrong ?
Well I certainly don't but learned the hard way that there are rude crooks in audio out there, their words are not to be believed.

I've got an email from AW saying that he didn't want me as customer (even I have paid him upfront !) and that he would sue me if I didn't retract my critic from the public.
Needless to say I didn't jump on more of his lies.
Hope he doesn't have a dime left.

I’m going to kill this thread now. The AUP is clear regarding customer service disputes, this one is none of my business and I’ll leave it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back