advertisement

Pat Metheny at the Barbican

You see, I acquired a copy of 'Zero Tolerance for Silence'. I have tried, really, several times. Nope, just noise.

Must find some better stuff

£70! Plus £3 for booking online. No one has been able to explain to me why I should pay more for booking through an automated system and not when I engage with a member of staff (presumably on the payroll) in person. Shame as I would have loved to see him with Linda Oh.

You see, I acquired a copy of 'Zero Tolerance for Silence'. I have tried, really, several times. Nope, just noise.

There are so many sides to Metheny (as is the case with many jazz musicians). It really depends which period you're referring to. This gig is unlikely to be Zero Tolerance... (which is not noise IMO)

Booked up already. I saw the same PM line up at Ronny Scotts last year. Fabulous evening; those tickets were £150 each and well worth it.

Probably my all time favourite artist and a mega talent.

... but surely even a cursory google will tell you that this and Song X are the only parts of Metheny's output in this vein?

advertisement

Back