1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Pass Labs XA30.8 Class A Stereo Power Amplifier

Discussion in 'trade sales' started by Audio_Therapy, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Audio_Therapy

Audio_Therapy Trade: Audio Therapy

We have for sale a pre-owned Pass Labs XA30.8 Class A Stereo Power Amplifier

This is around 18 months old from new and is supplied in original packaging (it is double boxed) and comes with an instruction manual, spare fuse and a UK power cable.

This is still a current model is £6750.00 new, this is priced at £3250 including UK shipping.

30 watts Class A into 8 ohms, doubling to 60 watts into 4 ohms, effortless power and current delivery.

It has both RCA and XLR inputs.

This example is silver, overall condition is excellent – there a couple of very minor marks to the lid and a couple of tiny little marks to the front panel, you have to be up close to see them.

Perfect working order.

Please note: This is a big, heavy box (48kg) and I will only ship on a pallet, buyer can collect if payment is made via bank transfer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Audio_Therapy

Audio_Therapy Trade: Audio Therapy