Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Paris Audio Show

Discussion in 'audio' started by benjaminreed1, Oct 18, 2021.

1. benjaminreed1

benjaminreed1 Benjamin Reed

Hi - Anyone hopping across to the Paris Audio Show this weekend?

Looks pretty good but never been before. I am going on Saturday.

Let me know as I am in Paris now if you fancy a beer and Hifi chat.

Cheers
    Ben

nostromo and hifinutt like this.
  2. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

wow , would love to hop across but judging by the hassle and cost of tests i imagine that will put many off . look forward to thoughts from our french members on PFM

3. uncl_nigel

uncl_nigel pfm Member

hifinutt likes this.
  4. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

lots of folks never heard of the audio show in daventry either !! thank goodness for the pfm jungle telegraph

5. uncl_nigel

uncl_nigel pfm Member

I generally learn about this sort of thing from my local dealer but neither he nor the importers he works closely with are involved. I've seen no brand distributed by PPLAudio in the list.

6. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

nice to see bel canto there and storm audio , thought they went bust years ago ?

7. benjaminreed1

benjaminreed1 Benjamin Reed

Mee too.. I'll go and check it out and take a few pics. See if I can get a beer under a tenner -)

Cheers

8. PerF

PerF Scandinavian Member

Think I'll wait for Munich

9. uncl_nigel

uncl_nigel pfm Member

Me too.

10. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Pending

Storm Audio - heard their amps at Whittlebury a few years back. Interesting on a brief listen, and they had some sort of 'focus' control on the back IIRC, but they sounded a bit nasty after not very long. Sank without trace in the UK.

hifinutt likes this.
  11. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

Thanks I thought so

Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.