advertisement

Paging JohnW - 8200CDQ question

Vodnik

Hi John,

I tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full. But your reply to my question may be of interest to other people, so I will post it here.

I'm the guy from Poland who was supposed to visit you in your Czech headquarters over a year ago with my 8200CDQ to have it upgraded with a new PSU and display. Unfortunately life got in the way and I was not able to make that trip :(
So my CDQ is still in its original hardware configuration... I was away from the forum for most of last year, but quick search on the forum has not revealed any information about the promised major CDQ upgrade. What is the status of that? Is something available now? Or is it still in the works? Or maybe CDQ is so old news now, that you no longer have any plans for it?

Please let me know if there is any upgrade path available for my CDQ, or should I start saving money for M-DAC. Or something else?...

Kind Regards,
Pawel

I see that posts drop below radar pretty quickly here, so just a bump to give John a chance to see it.

Pavel, i don't think the cdq upgrade is still on the cards. Best bet might be to try asking on the Mdac thread.

advertisement

Back