advertisement

Orange Divo 1000 valve tester

johnny nocash

pfm Member
Hi folks, I know the last rrp price of the above was approx £360 when last available (sold out most places). I'm looking for a bit of advice on a reasonable price to advertise one in superb condition but alas still second hand, cheers.

Hi folks, I know the last rrp price of the above was approx £360 when last available (sold out most places). I'm looking for a bit of advice on a reasonable price to advertise one in superb condition but alas still second hand, cheers.

They're keeping the price well. Hardly any selling used and even less selling new. £300 + used. Ah'd keep it if I were you. Ye'll regret selling it (unless yer not using valves anymore.... and why not, if that's the case?) :cool:

They're keeping the price well. Hardly any selling used and even less selling new. £300 + used. Ah'd keep it if I were you. Ye'll regret selling it (unless yer not using valves anymore.... and why not, if that's the case?) :cool:

Thanks Locheeboy Fair chance I will continue with tubes so I may just keep it.

I’ve got one. I just wish it had a wider valve library. That it can’t even do common guitar amp rectifiers such as GZ32, GZ34 etc is ludicrous. I’ve got so many valves in/related to my Tektronix 543B oscilloscope I’d love to test (ECC88, 6AU6, 12AU6 etc), but it can’t do them either! I’d love a proper big calibrated Avo but they are ludicrous money these days.

I’ve got one. I just wish it had a wider valve library. That it can’t even do common guitar amp rectifiers such as GZ32, GZ34 etc is ludicrous. I’ve got so many valves in/related to my Tektronix 543B oscilloscope I’d love to test (ECC88, 6AU6, 12AU6 etc), but it can’t do them either! I’d love a proper big calibrated Avo but they are ludicrous money these days.

That’s why it only costs £300-400. It was designed for a particular market.If it did all of the above it would cost 3/4 times as much…:cool:

I agree with the more obscure Tek stuff, but every decent guitar amp has a GZ32, GZ34 or whatever rectifier. It really should have done those. It seems odd for a guitar amp company to market a valve tester that can do all but one valve in the amp.

advertisement

Back