1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Oops! Bought another camera, and another lens...

Discussion in 'photo' started by JemHayward, Jan 5, 2020.

1. JemHayward

JemHayward pfm Member

Letting my son use my Fuji X-T1 for his fledgling video business never seemed a good idea, but now he's getting busy, I'm effectively down to one camera, my trusty but ageing X-E2 which has always been my 'main' camera anyway.
    He 'needs' a zoom lens as he's been using my primes, and for video, I can understand the limitations. So, I was looking for a Fujinion XF 18-55 on eBay and Fuji refurbished. No lenses on Fuji refurbished, but they had a X-E3,with the 18-55 attached to it, under £600, so I seem to have bought that!
    Quite looking forward to the X-E3 and the higher pixel count, and the slightly smaller size vs the X-E2 and obviously X-T1.
    However, it's the first time I've bought a camera without extensive research and hands on assessment, so I hope I've done the right thing!

Tony Lockhart, Robby and gavreid like this.