advertisement

Oopps tripped over this earlier

naimplayer

Aspiring to be a halfwit.
I fear that I may have stumbled on more Foo out on the Fleabay. Please review this and make up your own mind.

Companions I have not set out to do this in a bad way. Its just what I have found out in the big bad world.

If you have the money & you wish to invest it thus, its entirely your business and none of mine.

I quote "… and our newest discovery! A specially-treated, fine-grained crystalline material, that reduces static build-up and cancels the effect of virtually all EMI, RFI and microwaves, is employed at strategic locations in the turntable’s operation." Eminent preceptors please explain.
Just look at the terms of trading. Then the References.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5338728743&icep_item=301159157870

I must have too much time on my hands and probably need to get out a little more.

Enjoy your weekend all of you.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
My Foo detector is going crazy. Perhaps some of the new miracle wonder material will calm it down. Only $5000 to bid too. I wonder what inferior turntables that would buy on its own?

The same technology also works to prevent thoughtwaves from being beamed at you.

Don't be fooled by imitations!

Loved the bit ... "in each instance the former owners of these tables rapidly replaced them with the Walker Audio turntable ...and you will too". In my experience, people with more money than they know what to do with are the most difficult and intransigent buyers there are. Rapidly indeed.

Oh! And hang on! Anyone else spot this entertaining little faux-pas in the "small print"? ...

£Please inquire for delivery date and each table is made to order and may take for 60-90 days to produce. This item comes with full manufacturers waarany and all sales are final.

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We have great user ratings and many satisfied customers worldwide so you can buy with confidence. We specialize in selling the worlds ultimate pre-owned audio equipment all over the world."

Confidence? Umm ... Think I'll pass on this tempting opportunity.

I quote "… and our newest discovery! A specially-treated, fine-grained crystalline material, that reduces static build-up and cancels the effect of virtually all EMI, RFI and microwaves, is employed at strategic locations in the turntable’s operation."

So they have discovered metal then. :rolleyes:

advertisement

Back