advertisement

Only two sleeps left!

The new rack is really nice! Love the mid-mod aesthetic.

Do you have plans for a lower height, double-width version?

yes that’s already designed, I’ll be showing a double width version next month at the North West Audio Show.

I Watched your rack today, really excellent design with lots of nice details.
Looked cool and functionally.
Probably not cheap - the edition Linn used.
Wish you luck.

wenge veneer is one of the most expensive finishes available, tbh other finishes give more grain interest for less money

Yes that’s exactly where I got the basic idea from, we have ladderax in our spare room and I love the design. Unfortunately the ladderax wasn’t really built with strength in mind and they often struggle if you put heavy equipment on them. My ladder rack design has been designed with heavy equipment in mind

Instantly transported back to my childhood and teak ladderax in the living room!

Instantly transported back to my childhood and teak ladderax in the living room!
Dining room for me, with a Goodmans One Ten sat on it and a Dual 505 on the shelf above.

I'd love to see one with a more striking veneer to it, zebrano or a stripey ebony derivative, really bold grain.

Dining room for me, with a Goodmans One Ten sat on it and a Dual 505 on the shelf above.

I'd love to see one with a more striking veneer to it, zebrano or a stripey ebony derivative, really bold grain.

My racks are built to order as a rule so more finishes will be photographed as ordered come in. The wenge finish seen here was at Linns request.

advertisement

Back