advertisement

Online photos - browse my own directory structure

Gerard124

pfm Member
I have my photos at wokr arranged on my hard drive in very specific folder structure, I would like to be able to access the photos at home (online) and be able to browse the folder structure to locate specific photos.

Is there a web service that allows this? Tried google photos but that doesn't appear to allow above feature.

would seem you'd need access through your work firewall - in the first instance - to be able to access these files. Have you talked to your IT folks to see if this is a) possible, b) permitted?

would seem you'd need access through your work firewall - in the first instance - to be able to access these files. Have you talked to your IT folks to see if this is a) possible, b) permitted?

Hi Rico, IT folks - that'll be me then - as I pretty much work for myself along with a couple of staff!

Unfortunately, Google has discontinued Picasaweb. It's been replaced by Google Photos, but it's not as good in that you can no longer have a hierarchy of folders/albums.

Do you still use Picasa to manage your photos? If so, you can still upload them to Google Photos and then use one of the IPad apps (I use Web Albums) to view them in folders/albums.

advertisement

Back