1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

ONIX .We are a small company but.. Some things cant change

Discussion in 'audio' started by adsw, Aug 15, 2019 at 10:05 AM.

1. adsw

adsw pfm Member

Hi

My name is Adam Worsfold , I drive all techincal stuff at ONIX ..I am a Major shareholder of the company. I am seriously dedicated to making great stuff and most agree thats what we do .

Pinkfish is a great forum I have been active on for years , I speak through this media to other people that like what we do.

Most opinion makes the world a better place, doing what you beleive in makes it a better world. It makes us human.

We at ONIX received many orders for our offer on the ONIX DNA45, and we placed this offer on the basis we had everything needed in stock to make these units . I did this at the same time I took on a classic renovation of our old gear .

Some classic units have been delayed , this is because they were really badly repaired in years gone by , I had to spend over 5 days on one unit but I said I would do it so I did.

Some DNA45 units are delayed .. This is because we had parts delivered that were not what we agreed to buy or labeled wrong . You dont know what you have been sent until you use them . Parts are not available in Tesco and these days are rarely stocked and take time to get . I have personally been flat out, this is because technical expertise is not the same as it was, and I have had to get us up to speed quickly by personal involvement with suppliers and customers . Time has not been on my side. Lets be fair I am not 21 anymore

BUT...

The above does nothing to make it right , so I am going to refund 100GBP for every DNA45 Ordered and not delivered from todays date 15-08-19

I will make sure all deliveries will be met within 2 - 3 weeks and once delivered, refund the 100GBP to the card used for the order .

Time is money, and it is my opinion that errors no mater from where of by who, are our problem NOT yours .

I really value our customers and their faith in our really great products , that we ACTUALLY make , and I will put our money where our mouth is .

Everyone will get their DNA 45, and now everyone will get a better deal than before .

I want to thank everyone for their faith and for their paitience by refunding 100GBP from me .

Thanks guys for bearing with me, ONIX and myself really appreciate it .

Adam W

www.onixdna.com

Still, alan967tiger, Thorn and 6 others like this.
  2. Stemcor

Stemcor I should be listening to music

Well done Adam. In my opinion that’s above and beyond the call of duty. I don’t own any Onix products but if I did I would be very happy with the level of service offered. Once again, well done.

3. Alexm2033

Alexm2033 Member

You can't say fairer than that. It's great to see good honest customer service; it's rare these days.

4. Sloop John B

Sloop John B pfm Member

Very refreshing, I certainly hope ONIX succeed in (re)establishing themselves and their hard work pays off financially for them.

.sjb