advertisement

Onix oa31 problem!

technarchy

pfm Member
Hi all, I've got an onix oa31 in my second system & the sound fades in & out intermittently on both channels! Any idea of the problem & repairers in sussex,also possible cost? I would hate to see this binned as I worked for onix years ago & it sounds bloody fantastic in my 2nd system. Thanks chaps

Thanks for that elephantears! Have sent them an email. I seem to recall you were an onix fan but haven't posted in a while.

Better to call John as he is not a big email person.

Yes I'm an Onix fan. I recently picked up the 24/601/SOAP2, which is very good. It was a crazy purchase because I don't need any amps but I really wanted to hear them. The OA24 and its phono stage is especially good. Even so, I will probably sell them soon.

Wish I had the money to get them off you! I may even have built them but a new car purchase his left me skint for quite a while!

Many thanks elephantears,just spoken to john & dropping off amp soon & also taking oa21 for a service & possible upgrade! Thanks again

Ah good. If you get an upgrade or recapping please do let us know how that goes. I was told that the big blue caps probably don't need replacing unless they look leaky but interested in what can be improved.

advertisement

Back