advertisement

Onix OA21

Shane2468

pfm Member
Chaps,

I might be lending my Exposure X to my cousin for a few months. Once the Exposure has left the building, I'll have no amp to drive my Neat Petite III Speakers.

I've been reading the Onix OA21 is a good amp and should have enough power to drive my Neats in my bedroom. I'm also wondering, is the Onix more smoother sounding than the Exposure?

Anyone on here still using the OA21?

S.

I still use one in my office system - I used it for many years as my main amp. It is very well balanced; dynamic or smooth when called for. Difficult to fault at the price, or much higher. It will have no problems at all driving your Neat Petites; in fact its surprisingly powerful, the 21S a little more so. Also I still don't know of any amps that looks as good.

Hi Shane.

I had an OA21 for years, it's certainly not harsh although I did prefer the Exposure X in the original demo, I just could not afford it!

I still use one in my office system - I used it for many years as my main amp. It is very well balanced; dynamic or smooth when called for. Difficult to fault at the price, or much higher. It will have no problems at all driving your Neat Petites; in fact its surprisingly powerful, the 21S a little more so. Also I still don't know of any amps that looks as good.

What speakers & source are you using?

advertisement

Back