advertisement

[FS] Olympus Trip 35 (with free flash unit)

wulbert

pfm Member
My wife's old Olympus Trip. No longer used. We are having a clear out prior to house move next year, so it's moving on.
£45 plus UK postage.

Seems to be all working fine. All the bits turn, click, wind etc as they should. Lens looks clean and unmarked. The wee, red "underexposure" flag in the viewfinder works, suggesting the built-in light-metering is working.
I'm guessing everyone knows what this is; a high-quality holiday/travel camera with a proper lens, made in Japan by a top photography brand. Marketed by one David Bailey MBE on the telly at the time.

Also included is a "Boots" brand budget flash unit which seems to be working fine. Squeals as it charges up and delivers a flash when the shutter is released. Comes with a hot-shoe adaptor but works fine without it just sitting on the hot-shoe.
I can PM better quality pics if wished. Any questions ask away.

en jeevan song meaning

Great price for a fantastic little film camera with an excellent lens. Mine also came as a package with that Boots flash when I bought it forty odd years ago.

GLWS

Great price for a fantastic little film camera with an excellent lens. Mine also came as a package with that Boots flash when I bought it forty odd years ago.

GLWS

Ah, I didn't know that it was a package. That fits, thanks. Was probably a gift to my wife from her dad, who was a keen amateur photographer.

SOLD ( a while back).

I can't seem to find a way to either archive or mark an item as "Sold" without bumping it back up. Sorry.

advertisement

Back