1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+5)?

Discussion in 'off topic' started by droodzilla, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

2. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Treeza will never survive this.

3. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

From the same bloke: "Source close to Boris tells me the Foreign Sec’s resignation is still in play. Sounds as if he still hasn’t yet decided what to do, but if he goes other ministers would follow." https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/status/1016292027892424705

Hasn't decided what to do = Checking for support and thinking what's best for Boris' dream of becoming Prime Minister. Is now too soon or does he take his chance if he can get the numbers?

4. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

A GE isn't ideal, hell, it's not any good at all. We need a referendum. I might very well vote Labour with the issue of a referendum out the way - but absolutely not on the current trajectory.

5. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

A vote 'not' for Labour is a vote for the Tories.

You do realise that?

6. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

7. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

8. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

He’s only gawn and done it.

9. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

Good riddance to the amoral PoS. Shame he's like the floater you can never quite flush away for good.

HarryB likes this.
  10. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

No Harry, where I live its a vote for Plaidd.

11. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

Fair enough. I quite like what I've seen of PC.

HarryB likes this.
  12. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

Hahahaha. Deep joy. Start Mrs May's funeral pyre now. Boris just quit.

13. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

Me too.

droodzilla likes this.
  14. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

So, Mad Mrs May's address to the nation after the Chequers meeting was a total lie. There was no unity. There was no agreement. She's done for surely?

15. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

The corpulent, idle liar isn’t cut out for the backbenches, he’ll piss off to The Spectator if he can’t get into No.10 and which new leader is going to give him a job?

16. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

I think the first serious Brexit Crisis Day has arrived (expect plenty more before March).

A Labour MP says...

"Stephen Doughty‏Verified account @SDoughtyMP
    Currently in most surreal meeting ever - a dry civil servant presenting a cabinet plan to opposition MPs that’s already fallen apart while news that Boris has quit circulates room - totally bizarre. Government falling apart before our eyes. Time for GE or @peoplesvote_uk #Brexit

HarryB likes this.
  17. farfromthesun

farfromthesun pfm Member

How many little rats will follow the big ones?

18. alanbeeb

alanbeeb pfm Member

Rats indeed. If they'd ever had any integrity they should have resigned at the Chequers meeting and sent for Taxis. The fact they waited until today demonstrates more than ever this is an out-of-control Tory war, and the whole of the UK is acceptable collateral damage.

19. Colin L

Colin L pfm Member

Strong and Stable..... remember that?

20. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Wait a minute- who’s running the country?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.