advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+21)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your continued interest in the internal disciplinary codes of an organisation to which you don't belong and consider to be outmoded and irrelevant.

I am/was a member but notified them today that I voted Lib Dem. I await the response with interest.

I would respond to all this but apart from Stephen's point it's basically trolling, isn't it? Wouldn't it be more productive to go and do some politics of your own?

This is the best answer I’ve found so far...

‘Labour’s rules make support for a rival candidate an ‘auto-exclusion’ event.’

Thank you all for your continued interest in the internal disciplinary codes of an organisation to which you don't belong and consider to be outmoded and irrelevant.

Think nothing of it Seanm. Or should I say - Ha - Seumm! A cunning disguise, and it took me a while but... unmasked!

As South Africa is a predominantly Christian country I trust that there will be an investigation into historical religious hatred over all those Labour MP's and members who fought to end apartheid and supported the ANC cause?

'cos they really need something daft like that distracting them right now...:rolleyes:

This is the best answer I’ve found so far...

‘Labour’s rules make support for a rival candidate an ‘auto-exclusion’ event.’

Think nothing of it Seanm. Or should I say - Ha - Seumm! A cunning disguise, and it took me a while but... unmasked!
[Disappears in puff of smoke]

Or thank the current leadership and direction of travel for turning the party I’ve supported, always voted for, and canvassed for into a laughing stock. Thirty years or support.

I suspect that Alistair Campbell’s removal from the party is a dead cat being flung into the room to distract from this. But it’s ok, I’m sure it’s nothing to be concerned about.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ur-antisemitism-claims?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Embarrassing.

Who'd have thought the persecution of Campbell would occasion such a Spartacus moment.

Where were you when they came for the Foo Fighters fans!

I've always liked Campbell, in fact had a nice chat with him on a train. A good guy.
Anyroad they have ****ed me off so I'd rather drink the money. In a GE I will, as always, vote Labour.

It's an organisation which may have considerable influence on my future - depending on whether or not it pulls its finger out.

I think that was quite enlightened. When I am elected leader I intend to build on it by expelling all members who don’t own a performance of Mingus’ ‘Meditations’. What’s more, having only one will merit a written warning. Two minimum, plus the ability to hum the opening theme as a verification.

The Labour Party faces the question of what it is willing to do to survive.

So far the answer has been less than nothing, i.e. be so ineffectual you make sure you don't survive.

The Conservative Party has faced this question and decided that it would risk taking everyone down with them. And that risk did not work well for them, and we are all screwed.

Labour dead. Conservatives dead. New politics. All sounds quite uplifting. Now we just have to get through this little armageddon / civil war problem their death throws have left and we can have a nice cup of tea and a chat about how we govern in future. Scone?

Who'd have thought the persecution of Campbell would occasion such a Spartacus moment.

I’ve voted Labour since 1974 when I turned 18. These Euro elections were the first time I’ve voted for any other party. Corbyn’s Janus faced attitude to leave/remain being the cause.

I think that was quite enlightened. When I am elected leader I intend to build on it by expelling all members who don’t own a performance of Mingus’ ‘Meditations’. What’s more, having only one will merit a written warning. Two minimum, plus the ability to hum the opening theme as a verification.
As recommended in the uncensored Chakrabarti Report.

I can't do the Dolphy flute arpeggios, so I hope the bit before that might get me a junior ministry.

Labour dead. Conservatives dead. New politics. All sounds quite uplifting. Now we just have to get through this little armageddon / civil war problem their death throws have left and we can have a nice cup of tea and a chat about how we govern in future. Scone?
That depends on how you are pronouncing ‘scone’. Does it rhyme with stone, or with gone? Because I could be a member of the scone/gone party, but the scone/stoners might as well be Tories for all the interest I have in them.

Is this simply wishful thinking or have you got a reason for saying this?
It seems to me like the next logical step, given the Tories appear to be gearing up for a hard/no deal Brexit, and Labour support a referendum on said Brexit with remain as the other option.

Preparing openly and honestly for the possibility of the EU choosing ‘no deal’”. I thought I’d heard everything! Shifting the blame to the EU for legislation his party has enacted. This is Malt Sh*thouse throwing his hat in the ring for Prime Minister. His “compromise” that was never going to go anywhere, uniquely equips him for great office it seems.

This guy is my MP. This is the idiocy we're up against. It's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back