advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+21)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: don't vote Lib-Dem:

60485124_2235746133185553_7815217694046683136_n.jpg

The comments below the tweet are quite informative:

https://twitter.com/dannyalexander/status/1130370638340939777

Even some Lib-Dems are annoyed about it when the party is looking to squeeze the Labour vote.

I hate to be crude but, this is the definition of a bunch of c***s

Lesley Riddoch: has BBC’s Question Time gone rogue?

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opini...-bbc-s-question-time-gone-rogue-1-4930316/amp

What’s it like to work for decades building political success in Scotland, only to discover that, on almost every instalment of the BBC’s Question Time, that country has somehow ceased to exist? Instead you visit Question Time’s Scotland – an angry place with deep reserves of anti-SNP sentiment, a preoccupation with local service shortcomings and rows of angry Brexiteers. Of course, such political outlooks are real, perfectly valid and held by some voters all over Scotland. But in the proportions that currently dominate Question Time?
Lesley Riddoch is someone who’s judgement I trust implicitly. I’m afraid there’s too many observers triangulating on the BBC with the same findings now. The plants in QT audiences are also more obvious up here because the place is so much smaller. I don’t think the BBC are going to come back from this no matter how much tartan window dressing they buy.

4,500 jobs at British Steel and up to 20k in the supply chain hanging in the balance/now dependent on a government bail-out. Unequivocally Brexit related (BBC).

4,500 jobs at British Steel and up to 20k in the supply chain hanging in the balance/now dependent on a government bail-out. Unequivocally Brexit related (BBC).
Nothingtodowithbrexit™. Project Fear. Besides, we’ll be able to buy as much cheap steel from China as we like after we’ve left the EU.

The Conservative Party is dying on its arse, having a heart attack running from Farage and hell bent in taking the country down with them.

Someone at the top of British Steel will be losing their job for stating it is due to Brexit. Bail-out or not.

BBC’s Politics Live outs Tory MP Andrea Jenkins as being just as barking mad on Brexit as Julia Tabloid-Brewer, who is also platformed. Utterly clueless and delusional the pair of them.

Jenkins is so batshit-crazy she’s now all but telling people to vote Farage rather than Tory! I suspect she’ll be called in for reprogramming later...

Jenkins is so batshit-crazy she’s now all but telling people to vote Farage rather than Tory! I suspect she’ll be called in for reprogramming later...
Hopefully this is an indicator of the Tories splitting. “Sorry we’re not allowed to be right wing enough for you ( Esther McVey aside) so please vote Farage/ ukip/EDL”.

R4 WAO: “the PM will give a major political speech at 4pm this afternoon”. This must be the longest political suicide in history. Poison dwarf Francois has said her bill will die ‘unless she manages to make a deal with a Marxist”.

The Tories have gone so mad that Francois/Ridgeley will be on TV encouraging people to vote Brexit party.

Stephen

May's new take on the Brexit withdrawal bill is it will include a temporary customs arrangement, until the next general election. That should get the Marxists dancing in the aisles of the House of Commons.

Jack

British Steel Scunthorpe going under because of Brexit. 66% of the population voted for Brexit and many locals are saying they’ll vote for Farage. BBC News corespondent tries passing the buck to the local Labour MP for not helping May “get Brexit over the line”. It’s going to take a while longer for them to realise Farage has killed their local economy.

May's new take on the Brexit withdrawal bill is it will include a temporary customs arrangement, until the next general election. That should get the Marxists dancing in the aisles of the House of Commons.

Too much of a risk for Labour to buy into, surely?

British Steel Scunthorpe going under because of Brexit. 66% of the population voted for Brexit and many locals are saying they’ll vote for Farage. BBC News corespondent tries passing the buck to the local Labour MP for not helping May “get Brexit over the line”. It’s going to take a while longer for them to realise Farage has killed their local economy.
Yes, I heard that. I was waiting for the line ‘we asked a member of the Brexit party for an interview but no one was available’ but it didn’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back