advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+15)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm introducing this with this...

It's what we feared...

"Paul Waugh‏Verified account @paulwaugh
Theresa May is now seriously contemplating a no-deal Brexit. Here's the story of why:
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...48e4b0910c63f30fc8?fbm&utm_hp_ref=uk-homepage
5:38 PM - 11 Feb 2019"

"But fast forward to today, and there is a growing fear among some MPs that May is now indeed preparing to do “something crazy”, and allow the UK to crash out of the European Union without a Brexit agreement.
And with the clock ticking down to the planned exit day of March 29, some of those who know her best have told HuffPost UK that the PM is “thinking the unthinkable” of a no-deal departure."

I'd go for tinned food and a sturdy metal bar at the ready. For April, at least.
Keep all cats and dogs indoors, post a 24hr guard on all livestock.

Meanwhile the prisoncampguards is punishing us again and trying to push us around -

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...tain-must-give-ground-to-break-brexit-impasse

Michel Barnier has said “something has to give” on the British side of the negotiations if the Brexit impasse is to be broken.
The EU’s chief negotiator insisted there was no question of Brussels giving in to Downing Street’s demands on the Irish backstop”.

They are now stockpiling body bags.

As in, they are stockpiling body bags. :eek:

DzJIPzEWoAcjYyF.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1095017099855097859

Don't know where else to put this apart from alongside the idiotic claims of the nutjob Brexiteers.

Fox News host Pete Hegseth has confessed on air that he has not washed his hands for 10 years because "germs are not a real thing".

"But fast forward to today, and there is a growing fear among some MPs that May is now indeed preparing to do “something crazy”, and allow the UK to crash out of the European Union without a Brexit agreement.
And with the clock ticking down to the planned exit day of March 29, some of those who know her best have told HuffPost UK that the PM is “thinking the unthinkable” of a no-deal departure."

She still thinks she can play chicken with the MPs and EU by threatening a no-deal Brexit unless they support her plan.

Unfortunately it's just what the nut jobs are looking for.

So who is the Biggus Dickus in the UK?

Is it May, Corbyn, Cable or Arlene Foster?

Nope.

It's Maurizio Sarri, the hopefully soon to be deported Italian manager of Chelsea FC. He used to work in a bank, which explains everything.

Jack

A mate of mine, a barrister, has just put this up on Facebook:

BREXIT
THE BASTARD CHILD OF RACISM AND FEAR.

"I have wasted more time banging my head against the wall in an attempt to debate this with people I know to be intelligent," he says. "Yet they continue to ignore the evidence like children sticking their fingers in their ears. Now it’s the media’s fault apparently."

The thing is I am not too sure the Corbynites are actually intelligent. If they were, they wouldn't be supporting The Bastard Child of Racism and Fear in the first place.

Jack

A mate of mine, a barrister, has just put this up on Facebook:

BREXIT
THE BASTARD CHILD OF RACISM AND FEAR.

"I have wasted more time banging my head against the wall in an attempt to debate this with people I know to be intelligent," he says. "Yet they continue to ignore the evidence like children sticking their fingers in their ears. Now it’s the media’s fault apparently."

The thing is I am not too sure the Corbynites are actually intelligent. If they were, they wouldn't be supporting The Bastard Child of Racism and Fear in the first place.

Jack
I see this kind of shit stirring crap as the bastard child of dumb.

This is the level I would place Nige at and I could understand. Talk show host interpreting Tony Blairs comments and twisting them for his small audience. Hopefully he stays in that role.

I think I am back to my comments on part 1 i.e. this will end fine. The closer you guys get to the cliff edge who cares as the worst case scenario is a soft brexit. But one still needs to get worked up about it all to ensure May and Corbyn thinks everybody has been fooled by them.

I finally understand Mogg. His twitter comments about Arklow shipping pulling out because of pressure from the Irish Gov is really his top game which is just to appeal to enough bodies to ensure he gets re-elected. Nobody would ever consider him for Prime Minster or cabinet. He is just a dinner party toff who is trying to make himself important by being controversial. Kicking myself for taking him as a serious threat.

This could indeed be peak Brexit WTF’ery. Along with Bojo calling for the foreign aid budget to be scrapped. Britain projecting hard power with a tight arse.

Ah yes very English, very Eton; Bojo projecting hard power into Gavin's tight arse! Gavin: "Oh Boris, Boris... take back control!
...and behind the curtain David stands above a pigs head feeling a bit foolish and in need of a tissue.

This could indeed be peak Brexit WTF’ery. Along with Bojo calling for the foreign aid budget to be scrapped. Britain projecting hard power with a tight arse.

I see you're wearing your optimistic trousers today. Personally I fear that there are much higher peaks of Brexit WTF’ery in our future.

Had Putin put some sort of hallucinogen into the UK water supply ?

Had Putin put some sort of hallucinogen into the UK water supply ?

I’m convinced the FSB have a struck off anaesthetist under the floorboards of Westminster with a rack of tanks filled with the stuff they used in the Moscow theatre siege and a few new ones. I have never seen political madness like this in my life. Maybe it ends like this-

Spanish Parliament 1981
214xoiq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back