advertisement

Official President Biden Thread

Bombs away! -Biden (aka, war hawk)

Last week, he punted the ball on student debt, minimum wage, and real reform on immigration/ICE. Triple fail.

Better than bat sh!t crazy Trump though...

Last edited:
Bombs away! -Biden (aka, war hawk)

Last week, he punted the ball on student debt, minimum wage, and real reform on immigration/ICE. Triple fail.

Better than bat sh!t crazy Trump though...
He works for the same people as Trump, so has the same remit, but he's more willing to bomb for his bosses too, perhaps risking WW3, so there'll be no Russiagate-style conspiracies cooked up for him.

Not as obviously nasty as Trump though, so that's 'nice'.

Disingenious. Did you actually read the article? The Democrats wanted to include the provision in the rescue package.

You're not doing yourself any favours - I think you actually have some valid points re: Biden and the Democratic party but then you put up stuff like that.
Harris can use her position to overrule the decision. Biden can use an executive order to implement $15 per hour.

Why are neither doing so?

Just think about that..

maxflinn---

Please unlike my post via "Trump Org., Trump's family, Pepe the Frog and the pillow guy?"

You're not getting it.

Thank you.

maxflinn---

Please unlike my post via "Trump Org., Trump's family, Pepe the Frog and the pillow guy?"

You're not getting it.

Thank you.
I thought it was very funny, Erik, it deserves a like or two.

I'm sure you got my point, which was that both Biden and Trump are/were beholden to powerful vested interests. Not exactly the same but most would be.

Do you disagree?

Can I ask a question which may appear very naive, but the more I think about it the less I'm clear.

Why did Trump lose the last election?

or maybe I should say, I don't know

Why did Biden win the last election?

Harris can use her position to overrule the decision.

That would be a very unusual step - the last time a Senate parliamentarian was overruled was 45 years ago.

In addition, two D senators would be/are opposed to that for different reasons so even overruling would likely only get the Democrats to 48 votes potentially scuttling the whole rescue package.

Can I ask a question which may appear very naive, but the more I think about it the less I'm clear.

Why did Trump lose the last election?

or maybe I should say, I don't know

Why did Biden win the last election?

One simple answer is that Trump discouraged people from voting, whilst Biden encouraged people to vote; ie Trump's 'the election's rigged!' rhetoric had the unintended consequence of making some of his supporters decide not to vote at all.

advertisement

Back