advertisement

Office System

mickhick1

pfm Member
I've recently completed a conversion of my summer house to make an office for working from home and inevitably I am putting together a small system.
I've scored a pair of Goodmans Mezzo 3 speakers for £20 and have just landed a Nait 3. This will be coupled with a Squeezebox Duet that I got for less than £50 on the bay. I was toying with the idea of a Leak delta 70, to make a proper retro system, but the Nait appeared for a good price. I've also been offered an Onix OA21, in need of repair, FOC. I know that at the moment they are not flavour of the month, but I had one back in the eighties, which I purchased from Craig Hill, and it was great.
The speakers were very tatty, but I've already sanded them down and applied wax polish and the look very presentable.
Don't know how much work I will get done once it's up and running though.

I've recently completed a conversion of my summer house to make an office for working from home and inevitably I am putting together a small system.
I've scored a pair of Goodmans Mezzo 3 speakers for £20 and have just landed a Nait 3. This will be coupled with a Squeezebox Duet that I got for less than £50 on the bay. I was toying with the idea of a Leak delta 70, to make a proper retro system, but the Nait appeared for a good price. I've also been offered an Onix OA21, in need of repair, FOC. I know that at the moment they are not flavour of the month, but I had one back in the eighties, which I purchased from Craig Hill, and it was great.
The speakers were very tatty, but I've already sanded them down and applied wax polish and the look very presentable.
Don't know how much work I will get done once it's up and running though.
Sounds like you’re having a good time. I do enjoy putting a system together for buttons, it’s a fun challenge.

But like you, I struggle to focus on work when there’s music playing, so it can be a tad counterproductive!

advertisement

Back