advertisement

Offical Royal Wedding, Ticker Tape Special

I had a thought about the royal wedding yesterday which had it happened might have changed my view of the tossers - it occurred to me that a nice thig to do might be for willy to to a midnight wander amongst the campers - these folks have been there for days and would have been a sign of him actually giving a nadgers chuff about them

my guess is he didn't do it but as I haven;t watched or heard any of it I may be misjudging him

I doubt it though...

Mrs DS insists on having it on there is it.

He did do that there though didn't he there, with the other one, the ginger.

DS

I had a thought about the royal wedding yesterday which had it happened might have changed my view of the tossers - it occurred to me that a nice thig to do might be for willy to to a midnight wander amongst the campers - these folks have been there for days and would have been a sign of him actually giving a nadgers chuff about them

my guess is he didn't do it but as I haven;t watched or heard any of it I may be misjudging him

I doubt it though...

You did misjudge him. He & his brother did just that apparently.

Chris

Mrs DS insists on having it on there is it.

He did do that there though didn't he there, with the other one, the ginger.

DS

If there is anything good to come out of this royal wedding malarkey it's that post. :D

oh hang on

he spent SEVERAL MINUTES ...

low life scum, normal service restored - thank ...., I couldn't see myself with a Kate and Wills tee shirt and a corgi mug

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time he gets married we should organise a PFM bakeoff/booze up.

Last night a neighbour invited us over to watch it on their telly. I was left speechless at such a gesture. Thankfully the Mrs is at work or else I would never have heard the last of my anti-social traits.

Last night a neighbour invited us over to watch it on their telly.

LOL
Sounds like a 60s timewarp!

now the morris dancers have just started twatting on the road outside the pub. this is turning into a ****ing nightmare. i'll have to start drinking heavily asap.

Audrey Hepburn, posh spice? pah!

Next time he gets married we should organise a PFM bakeoff/booze up.

Last night a neighbour invited us over to watch it on their telly. I was left speechless at such a gesture. Thankfully the Mrs is at work or else I would never have heard the last of my anti-social traits.

Why?Don't you have one.:)

And in sharp contrast :rolleyes:

_52409926_290420111357.jpg

sheep240307_486x386.jpg

I wonder what Mick is doing?

There was an awful lot of Parry at the Wedding is it.

(Not The MPP, the music during the service there. Mrs DS is an expert on Wedding Music, having done these pieces many times, another 2 tomorrow)

DS

I watched the entire thing dressed as Cardinal Richelieu. We had a bottle of champagne though unfortunately I left the stove on and the meth cooker exploded.

'The Duke & Duchess of Baghdad' would've been an honest title for the crappy couple.

advertisement

Back