advertisement

Offer of diy hand sanitiser

Alex S

carbon based lifeform
My post of this offer will soon get lost so here’s a thread:

Given my work and penchant for cleaning records, I have good stock of what is needed to make an alcohol based sanitiser.

I am fairly high risk myself so don’t really want to go back and forth to the post office but if anyone wants to pop over to me in Greenwich, or send an envoy, I can provide. It would help if you have your own container.

Please PM any requests. Alex

Also, while most shops are out of hand sanitizer, you can find bottles of isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) cheap, and even the small ones last a long time. A little splash on your hands when you'd use sanitizer, and put some on a tissue when you want to clean something (keyboard, phone, doorknob, etc.).

Nice one Alex S, I will arrange for you to enter the kingdom of heaven, I probably will not make that shout if everyone gets it.

Bloss.

anyone need some special moisturizer after the hand cleanser has turned your skin to dust

I just bought a litre of IPA the other day but I'm not wasting it on viruses! Couple of ice cubes and a slice of lemon Mmmm.... No don't drink IPA folks! (Unless it says it's hoppy and floral and looks beer coloured! If it says Green King on it then definitely don't drink it).
Nice offer Alex. The bizarre list of things pfm members help each other with grows:)

Without wishing to sound defensive, I’m starting to regret the offer since most replies take the piss. It was genuine if misguided. I’m happily using it. If nobody wants it that’s fine.

PS yes, a few loo rolls please.

I don't understand the piss taking tbh. I'm up the road from you and would have happily had some off you if I didn't have a couple of bottles stashed away.

Yes soap and water works (is better even) but good luck finding some on the 08:16 to Charing Cross.

I'm guess some people who are not high risk themselves don't see the problem with contracting the virus. Good luck to the elderly relatives they pass it on to.

Without wishing to sound defensive, I’m starting to regret the offer since most replies take the piss. It was genuine if misguided. I’m happily using it. If nobody wants it that’s fine.

PS yes, a few loo rolls please.

I don't understand the piss taking tbh. I'm up the road from you and would have happily had some off you if I didn't have a couple of bottles stashed away.

Yes soap and water works (is better even) but good luck finding some on the 08:16 to Charing Cross.

I'm guess some people who are not high risk themselves don't see the problem with contracting the virus. Good luck to the elderly relatives they pass it on to.

Exactly my issue, think it may be better to
Fill your spare time doing something useful rather than reading a few arseholes posts on here.

Bloss

My post of this offer will soon get lost so here’s a thread:

Given my work and penchant for cleaning records, I have good stock of what is needed to make an alcohol based sanitiser.

I am fairly high risk myself so don’t really want to go back and forth to the post office but if anyone wants to pop over to me in Greenwich, or send an envoy, I can provide. It would help if you have your own container.

Please PM any requests. Alex
A kind offer, is this a loaves and fishes moment.

advertisement

Back