Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Odeon Rigaletto 93db speakers

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Ian Dunmore, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Ian Dunmore

Ian Dunmore pfm Member

If anybody is interested in these then I will let them go for £1000, they are perfect apart from a tiny chip on one side, a beautiful pair of horn speakers that are wonderful with valve amps.

2. Rick E

Rick E pfm Member

I'll try them at that. PM incoming when I'm home later.

3. Ian Dunmore

Ian Dunmore pfm Member

4. lordmortlock

lordmortlock Mark Audio drivers and TP4 Cartridges

Good shout Rick, fantastic speakers.

5. Rick E

Rick E pfm Member

I hope so Jake. Not had horns for a while.

Ian Dunmore likes this.
  6. Rick E

Rick E pfm Member

PM sent, Ian.

Ian Dunmore likes this.
  7. Spider

Spider pfm Member

H2’s were good at your place Rick these have potential to be really good too. they look lovely too.

8. lordmortlock

lordmortlock Mark Audio drivers and TP4 Cartridges

When they came in from Germany they had a similar chip, despite being in a ferk off shipping crate. A local cabinet chap filled it really well, invisible once he’d finished.

I wish I’d spent more time with them tbc. They did so much so well but boomed a touch in my (admittedly tricky) room. Apparently i should have tried them pushed hard back against the wall but it didn’t accur to me to try that whilst they were here.